OnePage Software Presents
Modus Planning: The Retail Operating System
Trade Promotion ManagementCustomer Order Validation
Grow Your Brand With Confidence
"As one of the fastest growing brands in our category, Modus Planning's unique approach, bridging Sales, Marketing, and Operations, fits our needs perfectly so we can plan our business and focus more on growth than tracking."
Elliot Shifrin, VP Marketing - Hu Kitchen
For most rapidly growing companies, executing their business is synonymous with uncollaborative, disorganized and error-prone spreadsheets. Do not compromise the future of your business by using outdated methods.
Modus Planning offers growing brands what they need most: a scalable platform with capabilities far transcending the spreadsheet.
Never miss a new item launch, promotion, or opportunity with the cross-functional collaboration facilitated by Modus Planning.
"Modus Planning is well suited for growth-oriented brands of all sizes.
Modus Planning has revolutionized our planning processes by incorporating the interests of all departments. No other system I have seen can coherently build a forecast which truly aligns the functional teams. Modus Planning provides a fact driven, stable, and single truth forecast.
OnePage Software is a fantastic collaborative team driven to find application solutions to cumbersome and inefficient processes."
Matt Kasten, VP Operations - Beyond Better Foods
Modus Planning Drives Cross-Functional Harmony
- Build your bottom-up product-level plan in the cloud, by retailer, consignee DC, and even inbound DC.
- Instantly see volume implications as distribution gains or promotions are planned.
- Mitigate out-of-stocks and spoilage. Take control of your demand plan and ensure orders are correct.
- Refine the forecast using integrated actual data to ensure that demand planning considers all the nuances of the supply chain.
Sales & Marketing
- Plan your sales and trade plans with high granularity.
- Keep your promotion calendar up to date across all sales people with permissions and approvals.
- Understand trade spend and gross sales implications with each promotion.
- Plan new item launches and manage reset volume expectations.
- Optimize retailer promotion plans and track year-to-date/year-to-go trade performance with the click of a button.
- Always have the latest gross sales and trade forecast.
- Accrue trade spend based on the aligned promotion plan.
- Easily confirm deduction rates and dollar values.
- Lock a budget forecast and compare the latest forecast vs. the budget.
- Quickly review how the forecast has changed over a time period with full audit logs – perfect for S&OP reviews.
A Better Way is Here
Join the New Standard for Growing BrandsGet In Touch